Hello? I write! You want more? Okay. The best writers are usually the best readers and I’m a voracious reader of literature, nonfiction, and business information. After years of working with corporate communications, I attended Stanford University’s creative writing program and wrote a novel. I honed my own craft under some of the best professors, writers, and mentors. Heck, I’ve even been published a few times myself.
As a professional, I’ve worked as both a staff employee and as a freelance writer and editor. Here is a subset of my varied experiences:
- Two diverse clients are great examples of how I write for different audiences: Darlene Das and Teachers for Tomorrow Operating System.
- I am and associate editor with Inspired Living Publications and the former online editor for Little Patuxent Review, a nationally recognized journal of literature and arts.
- I’ve redesigned and written copy for many websites, for example: Laura Shovan, Ann Bracken (Author), and Lara Jaye.
- For the documentary film “365 Days: A Year in Happy Valley,” I was the director of public relations, writing all original web copy and press documents.
- While in corporate, I wrote, recorded, and edited the weekly Radio 2020 podcast.